What: Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ 2020 is the place to hone your leadership skills, refine your strategies and find the innovative technologies that will help to power business transformation. Over the course of four days, over 900 CIOs and IT executive attendees will hear from over 40 Gartner experts and 20 solution providers in 100+ sessions spanning technology & information, leadership and business strategy.
When: May 11-14, 2020
Where: Beanfield Centre at Exhibition Place, Toronto
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Keynote Speakers
- Gartner Opening Keynote with Chris Howard, Katherine Lord, Hung LeHong and Mary Mesaglio
- Gartner Closing Keynote: Leadership Positioning for CIOs — From Defense to Offense with Tina Nunno
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Guest Speakers
At Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo, join the conversation with these key influencers who will take the stage to provide their unique views on leadership, culture, innovation and digital disruption:
Guest Keynotes include:
- Peter Mansbridge, Chief Correspondent of CBC News and Anchor of The National for 29 Years
- Dr. Steve Robbins, Inclusion Expert
- The Honorable Susan Gordon, 30-Year National Security Leader, Former Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence
The CIO Experience at Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo is designed to help CIOs focus on their business, technology and leadership development in their enterprises. This exclusive program includes workshops, networking opportunities and luncheon presentations for CIO Experience attendees.
CIO Experience Guest Speakers:
- Beau Lotto, Director of The Lab of Misfits
- Whitney Johnson, Innovation and disruption theorist, best-selling author, executive and performance coach
This year's agenda delivers more than 100 sessions across three tracks, covering the priorities most critical to CIOs and IT executives:
- Business Strategy
- Technology & Information
These themes will help CIOs and senior IT executives stay ahead of the latest trends including artificial intelligence (AI), data and analytics, security and risk, digital transformation, work, people and culture and more.
Monday Industry Day
Industry Day at Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo will be held on Monday, May 11, with sessions and networking opportunities for Government, Financial Services, Higher Education and Asset Intensive industries. For the full list of offerings, including cross-industry content, please visit the Industry Day agenda.
IT Xpo will host leading providers of IT solutions aimed at driving business imperatives. It will highlight the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors, and fast-paced presentations on key technology.