Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference
May 11–13, 2020
San Diego, California
Technology and service providers today face many challenges – or “turns” – such as economic uncertainty, shifting buyer behaviors, new competition and technology disruption. The best, most successful companies “win the turns” by accelerating through these risks and obstacles.
Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference 2020 will offer uniquely informed updates on the most pressing challenges facing technology providers today, and the technology trends that are impacting business. Discover new approaches to optimize sales and marketing efforts and drive product innovation for business growth and market expansion.
Audience and Topics
The conference is expected to draw more than 1,000 professionals and feature more than 35 Gartner analysts and 80 research-driven sessions. The conference’s audience will consist of technology CEOs, general managers, product managers, product marketers and other technology experts leading their company’s go-to-market, customer experience, product, marketing or sales strategy.
The conference agenda features four comprehensive tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for technology product leaders who are sensing the pressure to accelerate innovation and evolution:
- Capturing Market Share Rapidly: Scaling for success when facing economic uncertainty
- Redefining Products and Portfolios: Making bold shifts to leap the competition
- Growing Your Customer Base: Marketing strategies to drive high quality deals and high value customers
- Emerging Technologies and Market Trends: Exploiting emerging tech for significant growth
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Winning in the Turns with Gartner analysts Rajesh Kandaswamy, Michele Buckley and Mark McDonald
- Guest Keynote: Storyselling: How Better Storytelling Wins Trust, Sales and Tech Market Dominance with Dr. Pippa Malmgren, Co-founder of H Robotics and political advisor
- Guest Keynote: Disruption and Opportunity: How Existing Industries Will be Disrupted and New Trillion Dollar Industries Will Emerge with Vivek Wadhwa, JSE-listed COO and thought leader on culture and design thinking
- Gartner Keynote: Seven Disruptions Tech Providers May Not See Coming with Gartner distinguished research vice president Daryl Plummer
- Gartner Closing Keynote: The Future of Applications: Ahead There Be Dragons and Unicorns with Gartner distinguished research vice president John-David Lovelock
The Exhibit Showcase onsite at the Tech Growth & Innovation Conference will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Meghan Rimol for additional details and registration requests: Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerTGI.