Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo Keynote Speakers
At Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo, join Gartner experts and key influencers who will provide their unique views on leadership, culture, innovation and digital disruption.
Gartner Opening Keynote: Seize the Moment to Compose a Resilient Future with Gartner Distinguished VP Analysts Tina Nunno, Don Scheibenreif and Daryl Plummer
Guest Keynotes include:
- Embracing an Infinite Mindset – A Conversation with Simon Sinek, Renowned Leadership Expert
- Intentional Leadership with Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- 21st Century Disruption: Strategies to Navigate a New and Different World with The Honorable Susan Gordon, a 30-Year National Security Leader and Former Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence
CIO Experience Attendees
The CIO Experience is an exclusive program within Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo designed to help CIOs focus on their business, technology and leadership development in their enterprises.
CIO Experience Guest Speaker sessions include:
- Embracing Uncertainty: Using the Principles of Perception to Overcome Fear of Change with Beau Lotto, Director of The Lab of Misfits
- How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas that Transform Industries with Safi Bahcall, Technologist, Business Executive & Author
- What You Need to Know about What's Really Happening in the World Economy with Dr. Pippa Malmgren, Economist and Co-Founder of H Robotics
CIO Story Sessions
- Leading the Charge of Organizational Resilience from Tragedy to Triumph with Gary Brantley, CIO for the City of Atlanta
- Innovation and Opportunity in Crisis - Saving Lives on Earth While Exploring the Stars with Randi Levin, CIO for NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Gaining Customer Acceptance and Loyalty With a Personalized Omnichannel Ecosystem with Brooke Forbes, CIO, Head of Technology for Personal Investing at Fidelity Investments
- Never Waste a Good Crisis – Transforming Your Business to Thrive, with Guilherme Baeta, Chief Digital Officer, Braskem
For complete conference and registration details, please visit Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2020. Members of the media can register for the conference by contacting email@example.com.
Follow news and updates from the conference on Twitter via @Gartner_SYM and using #GartnerSYM.