Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference | Americas & EMEA | Virtual
December 7-10, 2020
Around the world, organizations and entire industries have been forced to regroup and reassess how they do business after the onset of COVID-19. Infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders have had to change plans rapidly to adjust to remote workforces and cost pressures, while keeping core systems operational and resilient. As business moves faster into new territory, IT leaders face a critical mandate and opportunity: Adapt and innovate IT I&O to deliver competitive advantage in a world that is full of disruption.
At the virtual Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2020, hear from Gartner analysts and key influencers on how to prepare for the future of cloud, IT infrastructure, and operations based on unbiased research and trusted data. IT executives, I&O leaders and cloud leaders will gain the clarity needed to create an effective pathway to the future for their organizations.
The virtual Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference features a flexible program of live presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, leading solution providers and on-demand content.
The combined conference agenda includes nine focus areas and four spotlight tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for infrastructure leaders, including Cloud Migration Strategies, Disruptive Technologies, IT Operations in a Hybrid World, Tomorrow’s Infrastructure, and more.
- Gartner Keynote: Reinvent Your Digital Foundations to Drive the Resilient Enterprise with Christopher Mixter, VP Advisory at Gartner
- Gartner Keynote: Crisis Culture Hacking: How to Keep Your Employees Sane Over the Long Haul with Katherine Lord, Research Vice President at Gartner
- Guest Keynote: How to Future with Magnus Lindkvist, Trend Spotter and Futurist
- Guest Keynote: Drive Growth and Innovation with Lisa Bodell, Founder & CEO of futurethink
Full-time journalists from media outlets are eligible for a complimentary press pass by contacting:
- Americas-based journalists may contact Katie Costello (Katie.Costello@Gartner.com)
- EMEA-based journalists may contact Laurence Goasduff (Laurence.Goasduff@Gartner.com)
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerIO and following @Gartner_IT on Twitter.