Gartner Digital Workplace Summit | Americas | Virtual
April 26-27, 2021
The way work is done today is drastically different from anything we ever could have imagined, and the future of work is perhaps even less predictable due to the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Digital workplace leaders must prepare for an entirely new roadmap of expectations and responsibilities as a result.
At the virtual Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2021, learn from Gartner analysts about developing and evolving digital workplace strategies, creating frictionless and empowering employee experiences, and establishing secure, stable and adaptive workplace infrastructures.
The virtual Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2021 features a flexible program of analyst presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, workshops, information from leading solution providers and other on-demand content.
The conference agenda features four tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for digital workplace leaders:
- Track A: Build, Adapt and Execute a Digital Workplace Strategy
- Track B: Leverage the Right Innovative Technologies for your Organization
- Track C: Build a Secure Foundation for Seamless Operations
- Track D: Create a Frictionless Employee Experience
- Gartner Opening Keynote: "Make Work Happier, Faster and Smarter. Now." with Gartner senior research director Michael Woodbridge
- Guest Keynote: “Drive Your Personal Success in Times of Disruptive Change” with Rahaf Haroush, Digital Anthropologist, Author, and Executive Director at the Red Thread Institute of Digital Culture
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a complimentary press pass. For additional details and registration requests, journalists may contact Katie Costello (Katie.Costello@Gartner.com).
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerDW.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
The Gartner IT practice provides CIOs and IT leaders with the insights and tools to drive the organization through digital transformation to lead business growth. Additional information is available at https://www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from the Gartner IT practice on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerIT.