Gartner Data & Analytics Summit | Americas | Virtual
May 4–6, 2021
Faced with a constantly evolving business landscape and unprecedented levels of uncertainty, it’s more vital than ever that data and analytics leaders such as the chief data officer (CDO) and chief analytics officer (CAO) forge new paths to enable a data-and-analytics-centric culture within their organizations.
At the virtual Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2021, Gartner analysts and independent experts will discuss how to tie data and analytics strategy to business outcomes, as well as how to promote the adoption of technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), while creating a resilient culture that accelerates change and where data literacy, digital trust, governance and data-driven critical thinking are pervasive.
The virtual Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2021 features a flexible program of live presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, leading solution providers and on-demand content.
The conference agenda features eight focus areas that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for data and analytics leaders:
- Track A: Leadership and Skills: Be the Change
- Track B: Business Strategy and Outcomes: Accelerate the Value
- Track C: Trust, Governance and Privacy: An Urgent Imperative
- Track D: Analytics Everywhere: Drive Pervasive Outcomes
- Track E: Technical Insights: The Art of the Pragmatic
- Track F: Data and Analytics Architecture: The Foundation of Your Digital Acceleration
- Track G: AI, Data Science and Machine Learning: The Future is Now
- Track H: Emerging Technologies and Trends: Compose the Future
- Gartner Keynote: "Learn, Unlearn, Relearn: The Key to D&A Success" with Gartner research vice president Gareth Herschel
- Guest Keynote: "Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas that Win Wars and Transform Industries" with Safi Bahcall, Technologist, Business Executive and Author
- Guest Keynote: "Personal Health Data Mining: The Empowered Patient" with Dr. Talithia Williams, Big Data Expert, Professor and Host
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a complimentary press pass. Please contact Meghan Rimol (Meghan.Rimol@Gartner.com) for additional details and registration requests.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerDA.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
The Gartner IT practice provides CIOs and IT leaders with the insights and tools to drive the organization through digital transformation to lead business growth. Additional information is available at https://www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from the Gartner IT practice on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerIT.