July 20-21, 2021
The global pandemic has accelerated technology disruption in addition to shifting buyer behaviors and increasing competition. Technology and service providers must discover new approaches to optimize sales and marketing efforts, and drive product innovation for business growth and market expansion.
At the Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference 2021, attendees will learn from Gartner analysts about how to accelerate growth in a new era of transformation and the technology trends that are impacting their businesses.
The virtual Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference 2021 features a flexible program of analyst presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, workshops, and other on-demand content.
The conference agenda features four tracks and two spotlight tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for technology and service providers:
- Driving Growth for Tech Startups
- Product Management Strategies for Higher Value and Growth
- Tuning Your Marketing Engine to Accelerate Growth
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies and Trends to Seize Growth
- Spotlight Track: Growing the Value of Analyst Relations to the Business
- Spotlight Track: Maximizing the Effectiveness of Cross Functional Teams
Keynote and Guest Speaker Sessions
- Opening Gartner Keynote: “Accelerating Your Growth in a New Era of Transformation” with Gartner analysts Daryl Plummer, Jen Singleton and Jim Hare
- Guest Keynote: “Seizing Business Growth in the “Never Normal” Era” with Peter Hinssen, Author, Entrepreneur and Expert on Disruptive Innovation
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a complimentary press pass. For additional details and registration requests, journalists may contact Katie Costello (Katie.Costello@Gartner.com).
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerTGI.
About Gartner for High Tech
Gartner for High Tech equips tech leaders and their teams with role-based best practices, industry insights and strategic views into emerging trends and market changes to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/industries/high-tech. Follow news and updates from Gartner for High Tech on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerHT.