Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ Theme: Reach Beyond
CIOs and their organizations are used to dealing with disruption. But the events of 2020 pushed their resourcefulness to heights they had never anticipated. Now it’s time to take that ingenuity and dare to go further. With IT in the spotlight, CIOs and senior technology executives have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reach beyond and make the bold moves they never thought possible before.
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ Keynote Speakers
At Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™, join Gartner experts and key influencers who will provide their unique views on leadership, culture, innovation and digital disruption.
Gartner Opening Keynote: Where Next − Technology Leadership in a World Disrupted, with Gartner analysts Daryl Plummer, Hung LeHong and Mbula Schoen
Guest Keynote Speakers include:
- Leadership, Trust and Culture: A Conversation with Adam Grant, author and Wharton School professor, and Rachel Botsman, Oxford University lecturer and global trust expert
- The Art of Taking Risks to Achieve Goals and Become the Best Version of Yourself with Dylan Alcott OAM, one of Australia's most successful and well recognized Paralympians.
Executive Insights Sessions
Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ Executive Insights provide accelerated learning opportunities for technology leaders by technology leaders. These sessions provide insights to specific real-world business problems, innovations incubated, solutions implemented, challenges faced, successful business outcomes realized and opportunities you can learn from to accelerate your initiatives.
Executive Insights sessions include:
- Making Interaction with Government more Simple, Helpful, Respectful and Transparent with Charles McHardie, Deputy CEO: Transformation Projects, Services Australia.
- An Executive Insights Roundtable about Ransomware, with Daniel Smith, Chief Information Security Officer, Hearing Australia.
Signature Series sessions:
The Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ Signature Series covers the most-anticipated insights and findings to get attendees ready for the year ahead. This year’s Signature Series include:
- NEW: Future of Work Reinvented
- NEW: Roadmap to Renewal: Gartner's 2022 Board of Directors Survey
- Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2022
- 2022 CIO and Technology Executive Agenda — How to Master Business Composability
- Gartner’s Top Strategic Predictions for 2022 and Beyond: Leveraging What We Have Learned
- CEO Concerns 2021-2022: Implications and Actions for CIOs
IT Xpo is the solution showcase teeming with leading providers of IT solutions aimed at driving business imperatives. It will highlight the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, virtual meetings with exhibitors, and fast-paced presentations on key technology directions.
For complete conference and registration details, please visit Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ 2021.
Follow news and updates from the conference on social media via @Gartner_SYM and using #GartnerSYM.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
The Gartner IT practice provides CIOs and IT leaders with the insights and tools to drive the organization through digital transformation to lead business growth. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from the Gartner IT practice on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerIT.