What: Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2022
When: August 22-24, 2022
Where: Las Vegas, NV
Details: Digital transformation and the increasing reliance on remote business continue to accelerate the adoption of new identity and access management (IAM) approaches and technologies. IT leaders face new business demands that require digital trust across every interaction and channel, and the imperative for 2022 is the need to empower IAM teams to support ongoing change driven by the evolution of technology best practices and change in organizational priorities, user expectations, and opportunities and threats.
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2022 will enable attendees to share valuable insights and get a comprehensive update on privileged access management (PAM), IAM programs and strategy, single sign-on, multifactor authentication (MFA), passwordless methods and more.
Audience and Topics: The conference is expected to feature more than 20 Gartner experts and 70+ research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of IAM leaders, architects and technical professionals, and C-level executives.
The full conference agenda features five comprehensive tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics:
- Track A: IAM Vision and Strategy
- Track B: Governance and PAM
- Track C: Access Management
- Track D: Authentication, Fraud Detection and Identity Proofing
- Track E: Emerging IAM Technologies
- Gartner Opening Keynote: “How to Digitally Accelerate When You’re So Freaking Tired” with Gartner distinguished research vice president Mary Mesaglio
- Gartner Keynote: “Stop Treating Security Like Magic and Security People Like Wizards” with Gartner distinguished research vice president Tom Scholtz
- Guest Keynote: “Storytelling and Big Data” with Matthew Luhn, Story Consultant, Animator & Creative Writing Instructor
Exhibit Showcase: The Exhibit Showcase onsite at the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the latest data and analytics tools. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details: Visit the Summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Registration: Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Christy Pettey for additional details and registration requests: Christy.Pettey@Gartner.com.
Social Media: Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerIAM.
About the Gartner Information Technology Practice
The Gartner IT practice provides CIOs and IT leaders with the insights and tools to drive the organization through digital transformation to lead business growth. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/information-technology. Follow news and updates from the Gartner IT practice on Twitter and LinkedIn.