Quality management software (QMS) is the business management system that houses internal quality policies and standard operating procedures, including customer requirements, manufacturing capabilities and risk management activities.
To identify the right QMS for your organization, it is crucial to understand:
- The challenges and process gaps that quality management technology will address.
- Key strengths in quality management that a QMS solution will optimize.
Based on our survey of end users and research into QMS vendors, Gartner has mapped out a proven four-step process for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of QMS selection. Download the guide for:
- Self-assessment for defining QMS requirements
- QMS functionalities most commonly sought by supply chain and quality management teams
- 7 questions to ask in QMS vendor interviews
- How to integrate the QMS with existing and planned systems architecture