Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Public cloud services grew more than 17% worldwide in 2014 to $152 billion and will grow 16% in 2015 to $177 billion. Currency effects reduced the U.S. dollar forecast in some geographies; increased interest in cloud models sustains double-digit growth rates, particularly for IaaS and SaaS services.
Table of Contents
Public Cloud Services in the Context of Global IT Spending
Public Cloud Services by Segment
- Cloud Business Process Services (Business Process as a Service)
- Cloud Application Services (Software as a Service)
- Cloud Application Infrastructure Services (Platform as a Service)
- Cloud System Infrastructure Services (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Cloud Management and Security Services
- Cloud Advertising
- Public Cloud Services in the Context of Global IT Spending
- Macroeconomic Factors
Gartner Recommended Reading