Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Strategic adoption of PaaS is increasing, while PaaS vendors are continuing to innovate and introduce change. Application leaders responsible for architecture and infrastructure should understand cloud platform market trends to exploit them for competitive advantage.
Table of Contents
Key Trends in Cloud Platforms
- IoT and Digital Business Build Up a Wave of Change in Cloud Platforms
- The Increasing Maturity of Leading PaaS Offerings and Customers' Trust in PaaS Are Raising the Bar for Cloud Platform Providers
- As Cloud Becomes Native to New IT Initiatives, the Requirement for Cloud-Native Architecture Influences Both Vendors and Users
- Enterprise IT Organizations and Practices Undergo Structural Changes to Reflect the Demands of New IT
- The Cloud Platform Marketplace Is Continuing to Evolve and Remains Fluid
Gartner Recommended Reading