Published: 12 October 2016
Stop your RPA projects from going off track — or worse, failing to solve problems they were never capable of fixing. Enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders should use this guide to position their RPA projects for success.
Included in Full Research
- Capitalizing on RPA
- Definition of RPA Software
- Is It RPA or RPA "Washed" — Should You Care?
- Guideline 1: Formalize an Enterprise Automation Roadmap
- Guideline 2: Aspire for Revenue Generation, but Act on Short-Term Results Rapidly
- Guideline 3: Formalize IT Teams' Involvement as Early as Possible to Maximize Business Outcomes
- Essential IT Involvement
- Reasons IT Should Embrace RPA Concepts
- Guideline 4: Create a Joint IT and Business RPA Team
- Guideline 5: Get External Help and Build Internal Skills for RPA
- Guideline 6: Build the Business Case for RPA
- Guideline 7: Communicate What RPA Means to Your Organization
- Guideline 8: Visualize the Cycle of a Robot Deployment