Published: 18 September 2017
Flying autonomous vehicle technology is developing rapidly, but it's likely to be more disruptive than transformational. High costs, safety concerns and regulatory burdens are likely to limit the use of this overhyped technology. (Maverick research exposes unconventional thinking and advice.)
Included in Full Research
- Specific Maverick Caution
- Maverick Findings
- Maverick Recommendations
- Here Come the Flying Autonomous Vehicles — Ready or Not
- An Old Idea Whose Time Has Finally Come?
- The Future of the Flying Autonomous Vehicle: Four Scenarios
- The Pragmatic Reality: Do We Really Want Flying Autonomous Vehicles?
- Flying Autonomous Vehicles: The Impact Across Industries
- The Bottom Line