Published: 19 October 2017
Transformation into a digital business can be challenging and disruptive, especially in Brazil. CIOs must recognize current difficulties and support the business through its crises while driving it toward disruptive digital change.
Included in Full Research
- 1. The Future CIO Role: Not Totally Clear Yet — But Very Unlike the Past
- 2. Aligning IT Operational Successes With Business Outcomes
- 3. Data Management — To the Cloud or Not to the Cloud — That Is the Question
- 4. Use Application Rationalization to Prepare the Ground for Digital Transformation
- 5. Adaptive Security as a New Reality
- 6. Paving the Road to the Digital Transformation: Why Should Brazilian CIOs Care About a Postmodern ERP Strategy?