Published: 07 November 2017
For 10 years, Gartner has surveyed supply chain professionals about their technology wants and needs to better understand their IT strategies, investments and supply chain maturity. A key take-away for supply chain leaders is IT is a strategic differentiator for higher maturity organizations.
Included in Full Research
- How Technology Helps Elevate Supply Chain Maturity and Performance
- Underperforming Supply Chains Are Plagued by Culture and Managerial Issues
- How Companies Allocate Technology Investments Is Vital to Reaching the Highest Maturity Levels
- Why Companies Invest in Supply Chain IT Is as Important as What They Invest In
- Foster Strong Relationships With IT to Grow Maturity and Improve Performance