SAP S/4HANA is the biggest opportunity in the SAP services market through 2025. Service providers with consultative capabilities, industry-led intellectual property, strategic relationships and a strong track record are best-positioned to capitalize on this growing, yet increasingly crowded, market.
- Competitive Situation and Trends
- New Implementation and Reimplementation Demands Business Consulting and Digital Capabilities
- Service-Provider-Developed Industry Assets Provide Value-Add to the S/4HANA Program
- Conversion Favors Cost-Effective and Nondisruptive Implementation
- Relationship and Track Record Are Among the Most Influential Factors in Service Provider Selection
- Competitive Profiles
- References and Methodology
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.