Serverless computing is a key technology that is redefining the way we build, consume and integrate cloud-native applications. CIOs can enable agility, elasticity and cost-effectiveness for next-generation applications by using it for appropriate use cases.
- What Is Serverless Computing?
- What Are the Benefits and Limitations of Serverless fPaaS?
- How Is Serverless fPaaS Different From Other Virtualization Technologies?
- What Are the Primary Use Cases for Serverless fPaaS?
- How Do We Ensure That We Are Organizationally Well-Structured to Take Advantage of Serverless fPaaS?
- What Serverless fPaaS Solutions Exist Today?
- What Lessons Can Be Learned From the Design and Operation of Serverless Apps?
- What Is the Future of Serverless fPaaS?
Gartner Recommended Reading