Serverless computing is a key technology that is redefining the way we build, consume and integrate cloud-native applications. CIOs can enable agility, elasticity and cost-effectiveness for next-generation applications by using it for appropriate use cases.
- What Is Serverless Computing?
- What Are the Benefits and Limitations of Serverless fPaaS?
- How Is Serverless fPaaS Different From Other Virtualization Technologies?
- What Are the Primary Use Cases for Serverless fPaaS?
- How Do We Ensure That We Are Organizationally Well-Structured to Take Advantage of Serverless fPaaS?
- What Serverless fPaaS Solutions Exist Today?
- What Lessons Can Be Learned From the Design and Operation of Serverless Apps?
- What Is the Future of Serverless fPaaS?
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.