Enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders can benefit from selecting a managed service provider with capabilities aligned to their most important use cases for Alibaba Cloud Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Oracle Cloud.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Bespin Global
- DXC Technology
- HCL Technologies
- NTT DATA
- Progressive Infotech
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Baseline Capabilities
- CMP Features for Traditional Needs
- CMP Features for Cloud-Native Needs
- Managed Services/Traditional Needs
- Managed Services/Cloud-Native Needs
- Professional Services/Traditional
- Professional Services/Cloud-Native
- Use Cases
- Agile Applications
- Traditional/Legacy Applications
- Strategic Cloud Transformation
- Enabling the Customer to Act as a Cloud Broker
- Professional Services With Guided Support
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.