As we enter 2022, Financial services leaders face continuing uncertainty and disruption due to the lingering effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, high inflation, and low interest rates. Moreover, in this context, leaders face both customers and employees whose expectations of the industry are changing. Gartner data shows:
- More customers were multichannel in 2021 compared to 2020, with branch usage rebounding.
- Over half of employees say that a lack of flexibility at work would lead them to look for employment elsewhere.
Leaders thus face a challenge: In this age of uncertainty, how can they meet, let alone exceed, both customer and employee expectations to drive cost-efficient growth?
Join your peers to
Participate in a series of critical conversations to understand the uncertainty and disruption facing the industry at present, and to learn about the new approaches to customer experience and talent management that leaders must take to drive productivity.
Specifically we will answer
- Where do we stand as an industry in 2022?
- How do we optimize our channel strategy to reflect the new needs of customers? Is there more than multichannel?
- How should we rethink the frontline experience? How can we keep our best workers engaged and productive?
- What are the most innovative product and service offerings in the industry at present?