Join your financial services peers on June 16th & 17th for a series of critical virtual conversations to understand disruptive forces affecting financial services and learn about new capabilities needed to create a differentiated experience for clients now and in the future.
Gartner’s Virtual Sessions for Financial Services Leaders is an exclusive opportunity to learn from leaders, exchange best practices with peers, and take home learnings to the enterprise. Gartner has elected to make virtually available a selection of topics and practitioner presentations for your engagement.
Specifically we will provide
- Actionable insight on fintechs, Digital Giants, and other disruptive forces that are pressing incumbents to reimagine client value creation
- Best practices to adapt to the future of work in financial services and build a more diverse and inclusive talent bench
- Case studies of how leading financial providers adapt to virtual selling and digital client engagement
- Approaches to accelerate automation to transform client value delivery
- Insight on evolving client expectations that financial providers must meet to survive, thrive, and grow in 2021 and beyond