Most executives surveyed view strategic planning as a waste of time. Strategic plans don’t measure up or deliver forecast benefits. The objective sounds simple enough: Define the organization’s strategy and make resource allocation decisions to pursue it. The problem is, the results often fail to meet expectations.
We surveyed more than 400 executives and their teams to provide you with insights shared by functional leaders as well as lessons learned and best-practices advice.
Use this free guide to:
- Build a successful strategic plan
- Put your strategy onto one page
- Save time by following these proven steps
- Utilize tools, templates and checklists
- Communicate your strategy with precision and clarity