Despite a mandate to create a differentiated and innovative customer experience (CX) strategy that will drive business growth, over 70% of CX leaders struggle to design projects that increase customer loyalty and achieve results. Our research shows that by improving the product experience, and more specifically, by enabling customers to self-affirm their purchase decisions, CX teams can build lasting customer loyalty.
This research outlines how marketers can build lasting customer loyalty and meet their business goals while answering your top questions, such as:
- Why salient experiences are key to a high-impact CX strategy?
- How to build a CX strategy rooted in salience?
- How to recognize and seize opportunities to enable customer self-affirmation?
- Why a “fix-first” strategy isn’t enough to drive customer loyalty?
- Does a personalized experience have a lasting impact on customer loyalty?