October 13-15, 2020
The modern workplace is changing, and HR is at the forefront of this new world. The employee-employer relationship, or “employment deal,” is evolving as employees work everywhere and anywhere. Big changes, like where work is done, how it’s done, who it’s done with and how employees are rewarded, require HR leaders to radically reimagine the traditional assumptions of work and roles.
At the virtual Gartner ReimagineHR Conference 2020, HR leaders will explore new ideas and trends on how to run recruitment, performance management, development, total rewards, talent analytics, and diversity and inclusion programs. CHROs and senior leaders will get the data-backed research they need to build the employment deal of the future.
Follow news and updates from these events on Twitter and LinkedIn using #GartnerHR.
The role-focused agenda for ReimagineHR Conference 2020 virtually delivers insights covering the challenges critical to all HR executives. The conference agenda features seven tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for CHROs and HR leaders:
- Track A: Reimagine the Role of the CHRO
- Track B: Reimagine Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Track C: Reimagine Learning and Development
- Track D: Reimagine Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Track E: Reimagine Performance and Rewards
- Track F: Reimagine Talent Analytics
- Track G: Reimagine HR Tech
- Gartner Keynote: The New Employment Deal with Brian Kropp, Distinguished Vice President, Research
- Guest Keynote: Success Is A Journey, NOT A Destination with Dominique Dawes, Olympic Gold Medalist, Three-time Olympian
- Guest Keynote: Why the Mentally Tough Thrive with Penny Mallory, Champion Rally Driver, TV Presenter, Mental Toughness & Mindset Expert
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a complimentary press pass. For additional details and registration requests, contact Mary Baker (Mary.Baker@gartner.com).
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerHR.