Gartner supply chain management research reveals the top 10 tactics for retaining next-generation supply chain talent.
- The leading tactic is increasing work flexibility. Sixty-one percent of supply chain leaders are rethinking how, when and where work is completed to compete for Gen Z and millennial talent.
- Sixty percent of supply chain leaders are innovating on learning and development (L&D) programs to make them more dynamic for next-generation supply chain staff.
Download our new report to read about all 10 supply chain management tactics for winning Gen Z and millennial talent:
- Key drivers of high performance
- Priorities of Gen Z and millennial supply chain talent
- Featured case study from Unilever