Ewan Mcintyre is a Research Director covering marketing leadership and management. He is focused on how next-generation marketing organizations and leaders allocate resources and budgets to deliver measurable, optimized performance in a digitally led world. He has a deep understanding of how to build the right team, combining in-house and outsourced resource, having built from the ground up multidiscipline digital teams in both the B2B and B2C space. He was previously Head of Digital for Philips in the U.K. and Ireland.
Explore All Blog Posts
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How do I staff and structure my digital marketing team in a high-performance organization?
- How do I plan and allocate my budget to deliver the best results in a digitally led world?
- How do I get the right mix of in-house versus outsourced resources?
- How do I demonstrate the value of my marketing programs to fully understand and track progress against business goals?
- How do I choose the right agency to help me deliver against my marketing objectives?
Marketers without separate innovation budgets often have more difficulty building a business case for investing in riskier, unproven tactics.
— U.K. CMO Spend Survey 2015-2016: The Drive for Accountability Impacts Marketing Budgets