Sr Director Analyst
Charles Golvin specializes in how all manner of connected devices impact strategies and create opportunities for marketing leaders, from today's personal handheld devices to tomorrow's Internet of Things.
Prior to Gartner, he researched all aspects of mobility, spanning user behavior, device adoption, network technology, applications and services. He also initiated and led new research streams in digital home, mobile marketing and connected vehicles.
Areas of Focus
Vice President, Engineering & Chief Technology Officer
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How do I make a case for mobile marketing?
- Which approach will best fit my marketing requirements: mobile extender or mobile-centric?
- How do I mobilize my brand to deliver real business value via mobile marketing?
- How do I leverage real-time engagement?
- What market trends present opportunities and disruptions for marketing?
Cost Optimization: What Marketing Leaders Should Learn From Marketing Spend Patterns