Sr Director Analyst
Elizabeth Shaw is a Senior Research Director, focusing on marketing innovation, organization design, agile marketing, brand marketing, digital strategy and social marketing. She has held various marketing practitioner and thought leadership roles focused on innovation and digital marketing for over 18 years at leading companies including Sephora, Cisco Systems and Omnicom Group.
Most recently, Ms. Shaw helped develop and launch Sephora's Innovation Lab, which is responsible for piloting first-to-market digital opportunities and pilot emerging technologies for the brand. During her time at Sephora, She helped launch Sephora Virtual Artist, integrated augmented reality in-store, and worked with cross-functional teams to develop a 3-year strategy for store digital in Sephora's entire fleet of North American stores. Her team was also responsible for managing strategic partnerships with leading technology companies and managing employee-focused innovation education initiatives. The Innovation Lab also acted as a consultative expert on digital innovation for global leaders and peers at other LVMH Maisons.
Areas of Focus
Digital Marketing Manager, Global Brands
Emerging Media and Marketing Technologies Analyst
Director, Innovation Lab
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What is the innovation landscape, and how should marketing leaders navigate it? Should I build my own innovation lab or team, outsource or take a hybrid approach?
- What are best practices for marketing leaders to organize, prioritize and budget around innovation mandates and initiatives?
- How should I assess my organization's innovation and/or social media maturity and develop a roadmap to progress to the next level?
- How should marketers structure their marketing teams and upskill marketing talent?
- How do you transition your culture and team to an agile organization?