Sr Director Analyst
Ewan McIntyre is a Research Director covering marketing leadership and management. Mr. McIntyre is focused on how next-generation marketing organizations and leaders allocate resources and budgets to deliver measurable, optimized performance in a digitally led world. He has a deep understanding of how to build the right team, combining in-house and outsourced resource, having built from the ground up multidiscipline digital teams in both the B2B and B2C space.
Mr. McIntyre was previously Head of Digital for Philips in the U.K. and Ireland. Leading cross-sector digital marketers and online retail specialists, he was responsible for creating and driving the B2C and B2B digital strategy. Managing a significant budget and working with major agencies and colleagues from across the global Philips organization, he delivered a highly focused strategy that drove value across the customer decision journey, from initial brand awareness through to postacquisition.
Areas of Focus
Head of Digital, U.K. and Ireland
The Sage Group
Digital Marketing Management
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How do I staff and structure my digital marketing team in a high-performance organization?
- How do I plan and allocate my budget to deliver the best results in a digitally led world?
- How do I get the right mix of in-house versus outsourced resources?
- How do I demonstrate the value of my marketing programs to fully understand and track progress against business goals?
- How do I choose the right agency to help me deliver against my marketing objectives?
How to Respond to Marketing Budget Trends