Distinguished VP Analyst
23 years at Gartner, 36 years industry experience
Location: USA | Language(s): English, Greek
Roles and Responsibilities
Frances Karamouzis is the Group Chief of Research for IT Leaders and GTP. She is also a Distinguished VP Analyst in Gartner's Research and Advisory Group focusing on Artificial Intelligence, Hyperautomation (inclusive of RPA and decision modelling) as well as the business and IT services to drive outcomes. Ms. Karamouzis is focused on research that addresses strategic planning, evaluations, business cases and service delivery capabilities, as well as disruptive trends. Ms. Karamouzis has appeared and/or contributed to reports showcased on 60 Minutes, CNN, CNBC, PBS, Business Week, Forbes and the Council for Foreign Relations. Ms. Karamouzis earned a bachelor's degree in International Business and Accounting from New York University. She has also completed her M.B.A. in Finance at New York University.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Karamouzis spent 11 years with a large multinational consulting firm, where she was involved in several service delivery areas, including strategy, process design, system integration, change management and knowledge management. In addition, she was a practice director for 2 years at a strategy consulting practice of a small niche consulting firm.
- Andersen Consulting, Senior Manager, 11 years
- SC Consulting, Practice Director, 2 years
- B.A., Dual Major: International Business and Accounting, New York University
- M.B.A., Finance, New York University
- Beyond her own published research for Gartner, she has appeared in or contributed to reports by "60 Minutes," CNN, CNBC, PBS, Business Week, Forbes and the Council on Foreign Relations.
- She has provided research for Thomas Friedman's "The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century."
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
31 May 2023The Future of AI: Reshaping Society
31 May 2023Technology Trend Card Collection
24 May 2023Market Guide for AI and Data and Analytics (D&A) Service Providers
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.