We welcome you to call us if you are a Gartner Licensed User with Inquiry Service.
You may use our Inquiry Sessions (or Written Responses, as applicable and approved) to discuss:
- Key questions or decisions you are facing
- Interpretation of Gartner Research
- Document reviews of business-related documents (up to twenty (20) pages max including its attachments)
- Contract reviews for technology purchases such as IT outsourcing contracts (up to twenty (20) pages max per contract including its attachments)
NOTE: Non-Users, inside or outside the Client company, may not participate in Inquiry sessions or receive copies of Written Responses. For the avoidance of doubt, "participate" in this context means Non-Users:
- May not physically attend an Inquiry session
- May not listen in to an Inquiry session
Inquiry entitlements beyond the baseline service described hereunder may vary by service purchased. For additional guidance on your service-specific entitlements, please consult your account representative.