How General Counsel Can Take Fast Action on Board Diversity

Featured article from Gartner Business Quarterly

Legal leaders tell us their CEOs want quick action on bringing diversity to the boardroom. In fact, 75% percent of in-house legal teams are reexamining director recruitment and succession planning to make sure those projects take diversity into account. The other 25% plan to do so in the future.

Take action on improving board diversity with these 4 steps: 

  • Set clear diversity goals for the board
  • Seek out candidates for their skill sets rather than titles
  • Push recruiters to help with probing questions and clear instructions
  • Consider the need to restructure the board

Download the article

By clicking the "Continue" button, you are agreeing to the Gartner Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Contact Information

All fields are required.

  • Step 2 of 3

    By clicking the "Continue" button, you are agreeing to the Gartner Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

    Company Information

    All fields are required.

    Optional Optional
  • Step 3 of 3

    By clicking the "Submit" button, you are agreeing to the Gartner Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.