Marketers believe in the power of brand but struggle to respond to disruption.
Brand matters to marketers. Two-thirds of survey respondents see their brand as a critical driver of behavior for prospects and customers, but most marketers lack in-depth customer, brand, media and channel insights. The Brand Survey 2019 research explores how organizations value, message, manage and measure brand, addressing marketers' top challenges to improve brand performance, such as:
- How brand impacts the behavior of your prospects and existing customers
- How to manage a global brand
- How to keep your brand relevant and demonstrate that your brand is tuned into what's happening in the world
- How to stay aligned to the changing needs of your target audience
- How to measure the impact of brand investments