Augie is a Research Director covering the customer experience (CX) for marketing leaders. His particular areas include analytics and measurement, the role of social media and word of mouth (WOM), aligning CX to organizational missions and objectives, voice of customer (VoC), and organization and governance. Augie is an early adopter, beginning his digital career as a Prodigy Community Manager in 1993.
Previously, he led all social media activities at the financial services firm, USAA. More recently, he directed American Express’s Voice of the Customer strategy and action, focusing on ways to encourage more use of customer feedback (surveys and complaints) to drive CX improvements.
Explore All Blog Posts
Top 5 Challenges That I Help Clients Tackle
- What’s the role of social media and WOM in customer experience?
- What’s the most effective way to launch and enhance my customer experience management (CXM) program?
- How should marketers craft their customer experience objectives and measurements?
- What’s the best way to leverage customer feedback through VoC programs?
- How can marketers’ guide and influence the customer experience across functions in the organization?