As VP Distinguished Analyst with Gartner for Marketers, Mr. Frank specializes in best practices for data-driven marketing, including how organizations can use data to drive sales, loyalty, innovation, brand value and other business goals. He also focuses on emerging marketing technology and trends, including marketing applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, algorithmic marketing, and marketing among Internet of Things (IoT).
Mr. Frank also specializes in advertising technology and business trends. His research focuses on new opportunities in digital advertising leveraging mobile, social, video, and advanced TV platforms and channels, and utilizing advanced targeting, metrics, interactive design, and real-time ad operations.
Andrew’s extensive agency experience in digital and emerging technologies gives him a unique and seasoned perspective into practical challenges facing marketers today.
Areas of Focus
Group Director, Engineering
CTO, Media & Entertainment
Head of Software Development
Ogilvy & Mather
Vice President; Partner; Principal for Technical Design; Director of Software Development
Top 6 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How do marketers use data to optimize marketing value?
- How do marketers Navigate the complex landscape of advertising, media, and marketing tech?
- How do marketer's define marketings role in digital business?
- How can marketers tune in to the "voice of the customer"?
- How to understand and profit from new customer data and analytic strategies while acknowledging privacy?
- How to apply and innovate with advanced marketing technology and trends?
Latest Blog Posts
Data & Targeting: Crawl, Walk, Run
How Brands Deploy and Leverage Martech Investments
Get the Most Out of Your Advertising on Social Networks