Sr Director Analyst
Chris Ross works with CMO's on strategy, leadership, organizational design, customer experience (CX) and innovation. His areas of expertise also include the development of brand positioning and architecture, value proposition design and marketing technology strategy.
Previously, he was Founder of Systym, a marketing experience design firm pioneering a customer-centric messaging and content development framework for clients such as Adobe, HP, and others. His background includes marketing leadership in technology, consumer products, sports marketing and an array of other categories. He originally joined Gartner through the acquisition of Burton Group, where he and his team led Gartner digital marketing programs.
Areas of Focus
Aries Capital Partners
Chief Marketing Officer
Founder - Chief Marketing Officer
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- CMO's working on definition of vision, strategy and direction for their organization
- CMO's driving innovation and organizational change
- Creation and management of modern, agile marketing teams
- Creating compelling, intelligently positioned brands
- Optimal approach to marketing talent, technology and operation
The Customer Experience
E-Book: Master 3 Fundamentals