Two-thirds of executive leaders believe that their companies must pick up the pace of digitalization to remain competitive, according to Gartner's Digital Enterprise 2020 survey. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done.
Enterprises that want to scale a digital business need to:
- Develop a workforce that understands how to operate in a digital environment.
- Define the factors that contribute to success and measure performance.
- Build a digital platform that’s robust and flexible enough to operate at scale.
- Redesign the IT operating model to accelerate digital business execution.
- Take advantage of advanced technologies to automate digital business management.
We’ve pulled together a wide selection of research on the scaling challenge to help you find answers to your piece of the puzzle.
Complete the form to get your free copy.