With rise of digital transformation and the need for businesses to create a digital workforce, employee data literacy has never been more important. Leaders, creators and consumers of digital solutions need to be able to speak data in a common way.
This Gartner Trend Insight Report answers five key questions on building data literacy:
- What are the best approaches to building the case for data literacy, and where do I get started?
- How does a data literacy program fit with overall data and analytics organizational design, roles and competencies?
- How do I design and build an effective learning and development program to support data literacy?
- What resources are available to build into a data literacy program?
- What are examples of good (and poor) data literacy?
Complete the form below to get your free copy.