As in-home healthcare becomes more common, CIOs advancing their healthcare and life science digital capabilities should prepare for complex care services to shift from hospital to home.
CIOs advancing healthcare and life science digital transformation and innovation should:
- Prepare for increasingly complex acute care services to shift
- Differentiate on consumer and partner experience
- Adapt to emerging needs for “co-opetition” relationships
- Protect revenue and manage brand reputation by advancing cybersecurity
- Address low-acuity care needs of low-technology usage communities
Complete the form and download the research.