When the death of a key corporate executive occurs, having a comprehensive action plan and a dedicated team with responsibility to act swiftly is essential.
This playbook provides advice for preparing in advance for the untimely death of key executives as well as step-by-step guidance to follow in the event of a death.
Download the playbook for advice and action plans to:
- Establish a business continuity plan with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively run scenario planning sessions to ensure organizational preparedness
- Communicate an executive's death and provide support for employees
- Manage compensation and benefits for the family
- Activate the succession plan