COVID-19 has changed the playing field, giving rise to new workforce trends, implications and rules. To effectively navigate these paradigm shifts of the new unbounded workforce, HR leaders need to embrace real-time talent analytics and rethink their plan, build and buy decisions.
In this e-book, we detail post-COVID workforce trends (like remote work), the associated implications and how to address each to ensure employees and the organization are set up for success.
Download the e-book to learn more about how to:
- Use labor market data to turbocharge your talent strategy
- Shape compensation strategy with labor market analytics
- Strengthen your workforce decisions with labor market intelligence
- Enhance your digital transformation with talent insights
- Develop dynamic workforce plans
Equipped with guidance on workforce trends, and labor market analytics powered by Gartner TalentNeuron™, your HR function will be able to:
- Identify cost-saving opportunities presented by remote workers, contingent workers and a blended workforce
- Shift from role-based to skills-based planning to improve workforce planning initiatives, expand talent pools and address talent needs
- Build a workforce that is equipped to address future needs and support digital transformation