The global business environment is changing. Its fast pace, increasing technology use and rising cost pressures have shifted human resource department and organizational priorities. As a result, HR leaders are assessing HR function operating models to ensure agility, identify cost-reduction opportunities and address employee needs.
Rethink your HR department structure with a vision of the future HR operating model driven by five imperatives:
- Replace the HRBP role with strategic talent leaders
- Create a dynamic pool of problem solvers
- Provide agile support with next-generation CoEs
- Evolve talent analytics into human capital intelligence
- Build a robust HR operations and service delivery team
This research breaks down each imperative and offers recommended HR staff allocation to help CHROs determine how to best structure their human resources departments to better operate in today’s environment and beyond.