A recent Gartner survey found diversity and inclusion ranked as the top talent priority for global CEOs.
To create a successful D&I strategy across the organization, many leading organizations are reevaluating how they engage underrepresented employees. HR leaders are looking to improve the employee experience for employees across talent segments including age, culture and ethnicity.
Download the article for best practice on how to:
- Recruit and retain underrepresented employees
- Onboard successfully to enable employees to create meaningful connections
- Enable career development opportunities
- Retain employees through low-cost options
- Learn from the departure of underrepresented employees