The relationship between employee and employer has changed. Progressive organizations are shifting from an employee-centered value proposition to a human-centered value proposition that treats employees as people, not workers.
Progress in any area of the human deal can provide benefits that include:
- 28% Increase in employees who are likely to recommend the org by delivering deeper connections
- 40% Increase in high performers by delivering radical flexibility
- 6% Increase in intent to stay by delivering personal growth
- 7% Increase in employees’ physical, financial, and mental wellness by delivering holistic well-being
- 9% Increase in employees who are highly likely to accept the job again by delivering shared purpose
See five actions to rethink your employee engagement strategies and improve the life of your employees while simultaneously improving business outcomes.
Download the guide to improve your organization's employee engagement action plans now.