The relationship between employee and employer has changed. Progressive organizations are shifting from an employee-centered value proposition to a human-centered value proposition that treats employees as people, not workers.
Gartner research shows that providing employees with a more holistic experience increases employee satisfaction with the EVP by 15%.
Download this guide to learn how HR leaders can develop a human-centric EVP with a particular focus on how to :
- Build deeper connections with employees
- Ensure productivity while providing flexibility
- Advance organizational and individual growth
- Enhance holistic well-being
- Take action on shared purpose