Effective legal management requires that general counsel remain laser-focused on controlling outside legal costs, improving contract management and tapping into new technology to create a more efficient in-house legal team.
Ahead of 2020, legal departments will need to make five important shifts to avoid roadblocks that will stall progress against mission-critical business objectives across the next year:
- Shift from providing direct advisory support to agile strategic support
- Become an enterprise capacity builder
- Make legal guidance more accessible and easy to use
- Build legal judgment and services into existing workflows and decision processes
- Create networks of technology and services providers to execute at lower costs and greater quality
Fill out your information below to receive our Legal in 2020 Action Plan to help you stay ahead of emerging legal issues and understand how to adapt your legal department strategy now for the future.