April 30 - May 2, 2018 in San Diego, CA.
What: Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference 2018
When: April 30 – May 2, 2018
Where: Sheraton San Diego, Hotel & Marina, San Diego, CA.
Tech providers are at the center of the business shift to digital. They have a dual responsibility to help their customers navigate the changes in technology and business operations while they are doing the same thing for their own business. The Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference addresses how tech providers can recognize short- and long-term growth opportunities while making innovative adjustments to internal operations and management of the customer life cycle to position their organizations for success. The conference presents technologies for today and the future, business models using innovation, and a truly customer-centric sales and marketing organization.
Audience: 350 technology industry leaders covering the following areas will attend the conference:
- Corporate Strategy/Strategic Planning
- Product Development and Management
- Sales and Marketing
Tracks: The 2018 conference is designed to help technology solution providers with go-to-market insights and strategies needed to remain innovative and sustain growth. The Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference agenda features 4 tracks:
- Technology: Channeling Your Inner Entrepreneur
- Place Your Bets Wisely: Leveraging Growth Opportunities and Insights
- Driving Disruption and Innovation: Blazing a Trail to the Digital Future
- Creating Value with Evolving Business Models
Listen to inspirational guest keynote speakers; hear from Gartner-invited case study speakers – real practitioners with real-world knowledge; and learn from Gartner analysts. Get practical, actionable insight—so you can make key decisions faster, and with more confidence.
- Peter Hinssen – author entrepreneur and expert on disruptive innovations
- Stefan Hyttfors – futurist, agent of change
- Leigh McMullen – research VP, Gartner
- Helen Huntley, research vice president – Exploiting the Energy of the Digital Storm
- David Yokelson, research vice president – Go to Market and Differentiation via Digital Disruption
- John-David Lovelock, vice president, distinguished analyst – Top 10 Technologies for 2018
- Jim Hare, research vice president – How Tech Providers should Exploit the AI Opportunity
- Ed Anderson, vice president, distinguished analyst – Beyond Cloud – Embracing the Innovation that Comes Next
Venue and Travel Details
The Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference will take place at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina. Visit the conference's website for complete venue and travel details.
Join the discussion on Twitter using #GartnerTGI, as well as Gartner’s other social channels.