What: Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo 2019
When: April 29-May 1, 2019
Where: Marriott Marquis, San Diego, CA
Details: While marketing budgets remained steady in 2018 at 11.2 percent of company revenue, 63 percent of CMOs expect their budgets to increase in 2019, according to Gartner’s 2018 CMO Spend Survey. As CMOs grow ever more confident in their investments in martech, innovation and personalization, pressures continue to mount for marketing to demonstrate business value. Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo 2019 provides CMOs and other senior marketing leaders the insights they need to grow revenue, drive customer experience and lead digital innovation.
The Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo agenda features eight comprehensive tracks allowing marketing leaders to take a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues they face today:
- Customer Experience
- Data, Analytics and Measurement
- Emerging Customer and Marketing Insights
- Influencing B2B Buyers
- Marketing Technology
- Multichannel Marketing
- Vision and Leadership
- CMO Circle
- Influence — The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior: Jonah Berger, Professor, Wharton School of Business
- The Secret to Creating Universally Joyful Products and Experiences: Ingrid Fetell Lee, Designer and Founder, The Aesthetics of Joy
- CMO Circle Lunch: How Language Shapes the Way We Think, Lera Boroditsky, Cognitive Scientist
- CMO Circle Lunch: The Algebra of Happiness, Scott Galloway, Founder, Gartner L2; Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern
The Exhibit Showcase at the event will provide exclusive access to some of the world’s leading marketing and digital service providers, featuring live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and information-packed presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerMKTG.
About the Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo
Gartner Marketing Symposium/Xpo provides marketing leaders actionable advice about the trends, tools and emerging technologies they need to deliver business results. Gartner for Marketers analysts address the biggest opportunities, challenges and priorities marketers face today, including data and analytics, customer experience, content marketing, customer insight, martech, and multichannel marketing. Additional information is available at www.gartner.com/en/conferences/na/marketing-symposium-us. Follow news and updates for the event on Twitter at #GartnerMKTG.