Tech providers big and small will have to strengthen their teams with a broader array of skills beyond technology, functional and industry skills. Their strategic plans and product roadmaps will need to factor in more aspects in addition to customer needs and technology capabilities.
Gartner is launching an annual series of top trends that are of prime importance to tech provider business.
In this inaugural edition, we identify the top 10 trends that will impact tech provider business. These trends:
- Can impact one or more areas, including customers, buyers, products, ecosystem, business model and operating model.
- Require decisions to be made by product leaders and executives.
- Are evident now and are expected to reach the midpoint of all adoption in two to five years.
- Have worldwide impact.
- Will impact multiple tech provider products and services.
- Will influence business in multiple verticals.
Complete the form to get your free copy.