CEO succession is arguably the most important role of the chief human resources officer (CHRO); however, only 40% of board members are confident that current CEO succession plans provide good candidates.
To successfully navigate CEO succession, the CHRO Global Leadership Board compiled lessons learned from CHROs who have been through the CEO succession process.
Download the guide with strategies and action plans to:
- Establish a succession planning process
- Align on CEO successor criteria
- Identify CEO successor candidates
- Monitor succession plan effectiveness
- Interview and select the CEO successor
- Manage the outgoing CEO
- Onboard the new CEO