Sixty percent of CEOs are rethinking the HR function, expecting HR leaders to be broad “broad-gauge business executives.” This expectation varies widely across organizations and business leaders, making it a challenge for aspiring and current CHROs to understand their key competencies, duties and priorities.
The model of a world-class CHRO:
- Creates visibility into all of the components that comprise the CHRO role.
- Establishes a standard baseline for excellence.
- Enables you to take stock of key priorities so you can develop a plan that will guide you to success.
Achieve a level of personal and functional excellence with action-oriented guidance to:
- Run a future-focused, technology-oriented, capable, and fiscally responsible HR function
- Win in a dynamic talent landscape
- Lead through evolving stakeholder scenarios
- Drive strategic enterprise change efforts
- Become a trusted advisor to the CEO