Today's rapidly changing work environment complicates HR's efforts to support business priorities. In fact, only 33% of line managers feel their HR function effectively does.
To better support the business, CHROs should encourage their teams to keep tabs on business objectives and larger vision to create, execute and maintain alignment on their people strategy.
This playbook includes tools, case studies and other resources to help you and your teams:
- Understand and shape the people elements needed to maximize performance
- Align the people strategy with long-term business needs
- Identify opportunities and risks to executing your people strategy
- Analyze performance and execution challenges with line leaders
- Design HR solutions that evolve, not endure
- Differentiate change support from HR and for employees
- Recognize obvious and nonobvious strategy triggers
- Assess success metrics for your people strategy